2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
1/2 cup any flavor Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoned spice blend
1. Bake wings in foil-lined pan at 500° F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes until crispy, turning once.
2. Mix Buffalo Wings Sauce, ketchup and spice blend.
3. Toss wings in sauce to coat.
Tip: You may substitute 1/2 cup Red Hot Sauce mixed with 1/3 cup melted butter for the Wings Sauce.
Alternate cooking directions: Deep-fry at 375°F for 10 minutes or broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes turning once.
1 tube pre-made pizza crust (thin)
1 7-ounce package guacamole dip (or make your own)
1 red bell pepper cut into small strips
1. Roll out uncooked pizza dough on counter.
2. Use football or other shaped cookie cutter to cut pizza dough and place on cookie sheet sprayed lightly with oil.
3. Cook dough according to packaging instructions. Allow to thoroughly cool.
4. When cool, spread with guacamole and use cheese shreds and pepper to create football laces and markings.
Optional: Plate on a bed of shredded lettuce, and use sour cream to create field yard lines.
Easy Sausage Roll-ups
1 package (12 ounces) breakfast sausage links
2 containers (16 rolls) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
Optional: Try service with warm maple syrup, honey, jam and preserves.
1. Prepare sausage according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough. Place one cooked sausage on wide end of a dough triangle. Roll dough around sausage and place on baking pan with the seam side down. Repeat with remaining sausages and dough. (You will have two extra rolls to bake and enjoy with your favorite topping.)
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle evenly over roll-ups.
4. Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.
Serve hot. If desired, warm maple syrup, honey, jams and preserves for delicious